Friday, December 17, 2010

Toys For Tots...Round Two

Toys for Tots picked up the box from our office today. I was pretty disappointed by the turn out at CVA...our box was only about half full.

I was feeling a little discouraged about it, but I saw boxes at other places that were overflowing. And then I found this article :)

And then I felt a lot better. I know a box half full of toys still changed someones Christmas. And although not everyone can donate $100,000...I know even just one toy makes a difference. Mr./Mrs. Anonymous is an inspiration. And it seriously made my heart happy to read about this.

I'm hoping to find some final numbers on how much they collected and passed out, so if anyone finds information--send it my way! 

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment