Saturday, June 18, 2011

any soldier update

The troops that we supported in May from Any Soldier have posted an update and thank you on their website! Here's what they had to say:

June 18th, 2011
"The support that my company has received has been overwhelming. To know that there are people back home that truly care about our safety and health has been a large motivator for some of my troops...
...Again I would like to thank everyone for their support. I know my soldiers appreciate it and I appreciate being able to put smiles on their faces when I deliver them boxes upon boxes. The tempo where we are located is extremely fast paced and frustrating at times and the Any Soldier care packages and letters help immensely!"
SGT Christina M. Hanshaw
I am so excited to have heard back from them! It is so great to know what we've done is appreciated and helps the troops get through their day. They are now asking for more beverage mixes, microwavable foods and healthy snacks--and are no longer in need of feminine items and hygiene products as they have received a lot of them. Please let me know if you would like to send a care package and need the address!

If you have already sent a letter or care package, feel good about yourself because you made someones day on the other side of the world :)

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment