Thursday, June 23, 2011

final cry for help

This month I am asking you to take a big step and register on the National Marrow Donor Program. I know this is a big thing to ask, and I know the myths of being a donor has scared a lot of people away. But if you are reading this now and haven't registered yet because you are scared, I'm begging you to reconsider. 

It is completely possible that right now at this very moment, someone is waiting for you. That there is a family somewhere praying for a match for their son or daughter--for someone to save their child's life. If you're waiting for a sign, this is it. 

A complete stranger saved the life of Brayton Martin, and because of that stranger, he is a walking miracle today. 
The Martin Family
You could be that person. With no cost or major sacrifice to you. If your worried or nervous about being a donor, click here to read myths and facts about becoming a donor. Or, if you missed my post about the facts, click here.

There are only a few more days left in June to register to be a bone marrow donor and let me know. I will be raffling off some awesome prizes to those of you who have :)

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment