Tuesday, July 26, 2011

cooler of love

Another great thing about Kids' Food Basket is that they have every volunteer sign their name in this walk in cooler. I was so blown away by the number of names written everywhere in/around/outside of this cooler that I just had to snap a few pictures of it. There is just so much love.


 




So much love that I had trouble finding a space to add my own little name! Even the window on the cooler door was completely covered. 





Yes, the ceiling was covered too, which you can see a little in this picture. The amount of people who have volunteered their time at KFB is truly amazing, and the proof that this is an organization a LOT of people care about is in the writing.  


Can you find my little old name in this last picture?!

There is still time to donate! I will be taking the donations to the Whitecaps game on Thursday to pass them off to the team at KFB! Make sure you get your donations to me before then...or click here to make a financial donation!

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment