Tuesday, August 16, 2011

hoping to change the world outside.

I was on a tour today for the feature for next month, and someone asked me why I started this blog. I had a million answers run through my head...

 

...because I wanted to change how things are...
...because I felt like I was uselessly falling into the world of 9-5pm...
...because there were so many people uneducated about issues & all the ways to help...
...because I knew I could make a difference, if I just tried...
...because there are so many people to help...
...because I knew deep in my heart that I simply had to...



When I really think about it, the reason is a combination of all of these things...and also because I believe we all have several purposes in life. And part of mine is this project. 

It's past halfway of 2011, and I cannot wait to see how we finish the year out :) Thanks for being a part of this journey!


Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment