Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Feature -- the Ronald McDonald House of Grand Rapids

It is the first of a new month, and you know what that means! Time to announce the September feature :) This month, I will be talking about the  Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan. This is an organization I'm sure many of you have heard of but may not know much about...and it is time to change that!

The Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan's mission is to provide a "home away from home" for families of children and youth seeking medical attention in our community. Throughout the month, I will be telling you more about how they do this and ways you can help. I am also happy to announce that I have teamed up with one of my sisters, Kate, who sells Thirty One products, and will be hosting a Thirty One party with a percentage of the profits going to the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan! 

Thirty One is a new line of purses and accessories and the party will be held on Saturday September 17th. Please contact me at spennerphotography@gmail.com if you (and a friend or two!) would like to attend! I will also share a link in a following post for you to make purchases online that can go to RMH too! Stay tuned for more details--lets keep saving the world together :)

Be the change. Make the difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment