Monday, October 31, 2011

the difference - Susan G. Komen for the Cure

October has been a wonderful (and very PINK) month for me! I have learned a lot about breast cancer that I did not know, and I hope I have helped you learn something new as well. Even though the month is over, I would be more then happy to take your PINK yogurt lids and register them, as Yoplait will donate money for each one claimed through December!

For now, we have collected 36 pink Yoplait yogurt lids...with translates to Yoplait donating $3.70 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

Also, "Pennies for the Girls" at work, along with a few donations from you guys totaled $113.18 for Komen too! Those pennies do add up :)


Thank you times a million for your support this month...you all amaze me. Stay tuned for the November feature!


Be the change. Make the difference.

1 comment: