Monday, May 14, 2012

names

So, remember when I said I have a ton of people to thank for donating and supporting my race? Well, here they all are :) With all of their love combined, we raised $1,200 total for Safe Haven Ministries.

Mike & Sandy, Grandma Ruth, Tim & Susan, Tom & Diana, Dad & Susie, Aunt Maggie, Schweeman, Lynne & Jack, Uncle Jim & Aunt Linda, Grandma Lois, Jen & Don, Heather, Joel, Aunt Barb & Uncle Richie, Oxy & Eric, Uncle Mike & Aunt Marlene, Jackie & Joffrey, Ginka, Drewbert, Kellie & Mike, Linda & Ross, Dean & Amy, Tracy, Kimberly, Jessica, Sue, Uncle Philbert, Jeff, Jess & Jason and Shelley & Terry.

YOU are the ones who made this dream real and donated well over my fundraising goal. YOU will forever be remembered in my heart as some of the greatest, loving people I know. You and I have helped several women and their children at Safe Haven Ministries. YOU have made a difference and changed someone's life for the better. Thank you, thank you, thank you times a million. You are wonderful.

I saw on the news that there were between 150-200 people that chose to run for Safe Haven, and between all of us they collected over $15,000! THAT is amazing :)

Also, Jess and I made the news! Here is us in a picture from MLive...it's kind of like where's waldo!

Mlive.com

I'll be back later this week with a few more things about the race and what is next for my little blog.



Be the change. Make the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment