Wednesday, May 9, 2012

surprise!

One of the greatest things happened this week, and I'm so excited to tell you about it. Someone who I don't even know made a donation to Safe Haven Ministries and supported my run!

I was shocked to get my little email saying someone had made a donation that I had no idea who they were. And I was even more happy to see they left a little note that simply said "I love your blog!"

I was shocked. And then I almost cried.

Most days, writing on a blog feels like I'm talking to a wall. I know people are out there listening (or reading, I suppose), and I hope the things on here make a difference in someone's life. But when something like this happens it just makes me know for sure I am on the right track here. Like I know for sure I am on to something much bigger than I can even imagine. 

So thank you to Jessica Kay, for making a donation and completely making my week. You rock :)

In other great news, my cousin Jeff made a donation, AND my dad and stepmom donated again! You all amaze me! I really think we will hit the $1000 mark by Saturday. We are at $928 right now!

If you still need to make your donation, don't worry--there is still time! Click here to go to my fundraising page. And than you time a million for those of you who have already made a donation (or two!). I love you!

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment