Wednesday, August 8, 2012

august already?!

Can you believe it's August already?! This only means one thing...time to shop for school supplies! I am collecting school supplies for my friend Ashleigh who teaches by Detroit. Last year, she ran out of basic things like bandaids, Kleenex, etc. Help make the school year great for her and her kids and get your school stuff to me before Labor Day! 

I heard a rumor that Target has spiral notebooks on sale for $.50 each...soo you should head there :)

Aren't her kids adorable? I can't wait to take our donations over and meet these little guys! 

Thanks to Aunt Barb who not only was there for moral support for the the big chop last week, but also gave me a huge school supply donation AND pop tab donation for the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan! Nice work Barbie!

Be the change. Make the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment