Wednesday, September 26, 2012

great lakes thank you!

 

As some of you may or may not know, I LOVE getting snail mail. Opening the mail box to nothing but bills gets rather old, don't you think? 

However, today there were no bills.....instead I received one of the best things EVER. It was a beautiful handmade book of thank you notes from Ashleigh's 3rd grade class at Great Lakes Academy

Each student hand wrote a thank you, and also colored a picture to go with it. It was one of the greatest thank you notes I've ever gotten, and I needed to share it with you since YOU made it happen :)

 

Thanks to EVERYONE who made this school supply drive a success. Because of YOU, these kids are off to a great start of their school year. Don't worry, I will be sure to hold on to this book forever :) so let me know if you want to see it.












And speaking of how awesome all of you are, I have yet another school supply donation from my friend Lynne! She is donating even more notebooks for the kids, and I will be giving these to Ashleigh this weekend. Thanks Lynne!




Be the change. Make the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment