Wednesday, February 20, 2013

love bucket.

I've had a lot of questions from coworkers about the love bucket we made for my desk. A few of them have come into my cube and been curious about the basket and where the stuff all came from. I immediately start rambling about how awesome all my family and friends are and tell them all about how you all have pitched in! And let me tell you, they are impressed with you guys! Of course the clients love it too and are happy to be able to take what they need.

A special thanks to Aunt Barb for donating items and Grandma Ruth for making a donation for our upcoming WALK HOME. You two make the world a better place :)

If you would like to make a donation click here OR if you want to come walk with us on March 23rd just let me know.

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment