Thursday, November 14, 2013

where I've been

It's been about five months since my last post, and I suppose I have some explaining to do :)

I really meant to keep up with posting throughout the wedding festivities, but then all the sudden I got so busy that some nights I hardly had time to eat dinner. It was intense. But the best kind of intense ever because I got to marry my best friend, and he is wonderful. 


 After the wedding, we spent a relaxing week in the Dominican....and then jumped right back into reality! He started a new full time job teaching, and we moved to a new apartment. And here we are in November, and I'm just having time to breathe.

In my absence, I've had some time to think about how and when I wanted to start writing again. Maybe I still haven't completely figured that out, to be honest with you. I don't think I will write like before where I was always featuring new non-profits and ways to give back. 

I believe I've been led to this one specific non-profit that I've been pouring blood, sweat and tears into for over a year now...and I think a lot will focus on that. I will of course bring you ways to help other agencies as I come across them, and hope you will still be inspired to give back in ways you may not have known about before. 

It might be a little different journey, but I'm still excited about it :) Thanks for being patient with me!

Be the change. Make the difference.

2 comments: