Friday, October 17, 2014

operation beautiful.

Remember oh so long ago when I told you about Operation Beautiful? And all about how one woman has made it her mission to make sure everyone else in the world knows they are beautiful? And how for a while I was running around with sticky notes posting them everywhere to help? 

Well check THIS out. I made her blog! See anyone you know? Two of the ones I sent in were in a fitting room, which is where I think people need the most help feeling good about themselves. The other two were at random bathroom break stops somewhere between here and Alpena on my way to visit Cory. You know, back before we were married and had to drive five hours to see each other :) 

Have you posted any love notes recently? I need to get back into the swing of it! If you have, send them to Caitlin and/or send them to me so I can tell your story.

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment