Friday, November 28, 2014

friday five.

ONE. Thankful for a growing faith and trust in God. With new worries all the time threatening to drown me, strong people in my life helping me to trust in God's plan are more than I could ask for.

TWO. Thankful for a loving husband who stands by my side no matter what and who can make me laugh in any type of moments. He is my best friend and I am blessed to be married to him :)

THREE. Thankful for this crazy huge group of family we now have. Though good times and bad times, we are by each others sides. We are blessed with eleven adorable nieces and nephews and they are the best.

FOUR. Thankful for awesome friends, most of which have stood by me for several years. From ones I have known for decades to ones who have just came into my life to help survive the day to day chaos at work...I'm blessed to have every one of you in my life.

FIVE. Thankful for steady jobs with good benefits for both of us, which allows us to live comfortably, save, and enjoy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment