Tuesday, January 27, 2015

gretchen and locks of love.

I'm so excited that my cousin Gretchen has made a hair donation to Locks of Love! I was thrilled when she messaged me to make sure she was sending it to the right organization...I really could not contain myself! 

Here is what she had to say about it:


"My pastor's wife has cancer and had to get a wig, and when I saw you post something about locks, I was like 'I can do this too.' Plus my hair could hopefully do lots of wigs because of it's thickness."



She is not kidding....that side of the family is definitely where I get my thick, curly hair from, and she had lots to give too! I am so proud of Gretchen for stepping up and chopping her hair off for this great cause. Isn't she adorable?!

Have some extra hair you want to get rid of? Click here to find out more details on how to make a donation so you can make a difference too. Thanks to Gretchen for your donation! You are an inspiration :)

Be the change. Make the difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment