Thursday, February 26, 2015

GIVE BLOOD.

 

Sorry I haven't been around as much lately. There is a lot happening. I haven't much felt like writing to inspire people or change the world... But I am trying! Sooo here I am.

And guys. There is a serious blood shortage! With all this cold and snow and constantly being freezing, no one wants to go out to a blood drive. 

There were 9,700 canceled appointments just in this month! I went today and they said they finally got a lot of people in...so numbers are slowly getting back up. But if you are able, DONATE. It is so easy and you get free cookies after!

No matter what kind of weather it is people still need blood transfusions all the time. Literally, every two seconds someone receives a blood transfusion. If you can stand a needle and a bag of blood at your side for 10 minutes, please find a blood drive near you!

Be the change. Make the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment