Wednesday, February 11, 2015

little hats, big hearts update!

You guys. I'm so excited about this....to have been a part of it, to help spread awareness for it, to use my talents for it....

Remember when me and my mom/aunts knitted and crocheted hats for babies battling congenital heart disease for Mended Little Hearts of West Michigan? And how they wanted to gather one thousand hats to send to local hospitals to hand out to these patients?

Well, they received OVER ten thousand hats from forty seven states, Japan, Australia and Canada. AMAZING.


Their one thousand hats goal was to serve two hospitals in Grand Rapids. They collected enough to ship hats to all of the birthing centers in Michigan! 


For their first time around, these are amazing results, and I'm proud to be a part of it! Thank you again to GG, Aunt Sonnie and Aunt Barbie for all of your hard work on this. You ROCK! 

Be the change. Make the difference.

1 comment: