Monday, January 11, 2016

back again.

I've been gone for a while. Again.

In 2015 I said I was coming back and would be here writing... And I'd say I made it about half way, but halfheartedly.

I struggled to balance more time on a computer and time with those I love. I struggled to figure out what this blog is all about. I had one year of amazing results from amazing people giving to charities they may have never given to otherwise. I couldn't continue to ask for money, and I could not continue to devote the amount of time as I did in 2011. 

So I started. And stopped. And started and stopped again. I can't promise I won't get distracted again, and I can't promise I will post as often as I did when this all began. 

But I know myself enough to know that when something is on my mind and heart, I have to address it, and it's there for a reason. 

So, let's try again in 2016. I have a lot to say, and a lot to catch up on.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Anxious to see what your first project will be!

    ReplyDelete