Sunday, February 14, 2016

#redcrossontheway

So you all know I LOVE giving blood...right?

Well, I don't love it, but I don't hate it and I can tolerate a needle in my arm for seven minutes, so I donate as often as I can. 

One of my favorite parts is the email you get after donating that tells you where your blood goes! Of course they can't tell you who the patient is that received it, but I know where my bag of blood went...North Carolina!


Thank you for giving blood with the American Red Cross on 12/21/2015. After first ensuring that local needs were met, your blood donation was sent to Forsyth Medical Center in Winston Salem, NC to help a patient in need. Your donation is on its way to change lives!

Every day, patients receive blood for a variety of conditions including life-threatening illnesses, blood disorders and traumas. Your blood donations are critical to helping save patients' lives.

You may be able to help more patients with fewer appointments by donating double red cells. Ask if you're eligible to give a double red cell donation when you make your next appointment.

On behalf of the hospitals and patients we serve, thank you for being a Red Cross blood donor.

Doesn't it make you want to give blood too? Click HERE to find a blood drive near you. 

Be the change. Make the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment