Saturday, April 30, 2016

why $320

I received an awesome packet in the mail this week from Girls on the Run! They sent me some awesome socks, tattoos, an encouraging letter and some photos. I am REALLY excited about these socks...I just hope they fit over my Jack Calves! 

Race day is getting closer, and time is running out to donate! In order for a girl to participate in Girls on the Run, they have to register and are asked to pay a program fee. The normal fee is $160 per girl for a ten week program including lessons, two shirts, a pair of running shoes from Gazelle Sports, a water bottle, registration for the end of the season 5K and a finisher medallion.

Thanks to YOUR donations, GOTR is able to offer this program fee based on what a family can afford, so not every family has to come up with the full amount. I hear having kids is hard and expensive, and every activity they participate in costs money. With your donation you can help a young girl in Kalamazoo start building healthy habits at an early age! 

My goal is to raise enough money for TWO registration fees. Right now, we are at $75...which is awesome, but we have a little ways to go! Click here to make a donation, and don't forget to come out on May 8th and watch me run while listening to Royal Blue!

Be the change. Make the difference.  




No comments:

Post a Comment