Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lucky

Lucky is the other beagle I (tried to) photograph at the Harbor Humane Society. Like I said, I have a soft spot for beagles, so I had to take another one out!


But just like Sarah, he just wanted to run around too. Of course, beagles have a lot of energy naturally, but any of the dogs that we took out were this way-- running around and simply excited to be out of their cages. Unfortunately, if they don't have volunteers to come walk the dogs, they don't get to burn off that energy at all.

AND if no one takes them outside, the dogs go to the bathroom in their cages, which also don't get cleaned if they don't have enough volunteers.

This is how Lucky feels when no one lets him out of his cage:

If you'd like to learn more about Lucky, click here to go to Petfinder. OR if you'd like to learn about becoming a volunteer at HHS so you can play with the dogs, click here.

OR there is still time to buy one of my photographs to help the animals of HHS too! Click here to go to my Etsy shop and buy one of the photos labeled "BTCMTD"

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment