Wednesday, February 23, 2011

the puppies that stole my heart

One of the other really awesome things about my visit to the Harbor Humane Society was that I was there just a few days after these puppies were born. 


These little ones were BRAND new, and I wanted to cuddle with one of them so bad! But they are just like human newborns--it can be very dangerous if they are exposed to germs this early on.

So instead, we watched them eat and cuddle with each other

I love love LOVE this picture with all the other little bottoms in the background :)

I think there were 10 in total, and the HHS thinks they are German Shepard/Rottweiler mixes. They can't be sure since mamma showed up pregnant without any info.


Since these little ones are brand new, they are not up for adoption yet because they have to stay with their momma until a certain age. But if you'd like to get more information about adopting one when they're ready click here to contact HHS. OR if you'd like to buy one of my photographs to help raise money for dog food for them, click here.


Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment