Friday, March 25, 2011

BINGO NIGHT!

So my work let me put on a Bingo Night with the admission being three cans of food for the Holland Rescue Mission. I was AMAZED at the amount of people that donated!

While there was a small turn out for the actual Bingo Night, we had several residents drop food off throughout the month because they weren't able to make Bingo!


These residents are awesome, and I'm so so happy that they were willing to help out such an amazing organization!

Me and my manager's daughter, Hanah calling the numbers!
From the beginning, this blog has completely amazed me. The month of March has not been any different--I can't wait to give you guys a grand total of how much food we've gotten together!

There is still time to donate! I am taking the food to the mission NEXT THURSDAY, so let me know if you would like me to pick up your donation! Or you can visit the HRM website to make a financial donation by clicking here!

Be the change. Make the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment