Friday, May 20, 2011

sending some love :)

I received my first donation for Any Soldier from my wonderful sister Jackie! She is so great--ready to go into labor any day, and getting ready for a newborn in her home---and still has time to support my blog. Love you, Jacks!

Here is what her donation of $50 got me:





And this is what I turned it into:


These care packages are jammed full of delicious treats, healthy snacks, stationary, feminine products, drink mixes and notebooks. 

And this is what this project is about for me--I know I can't fix the world's problems. I can't protect all the soldiers and bring them safely home. But I can send a little bit of home to them to brighten their day. And with this small donation, and these four boxes... we will have impacted four soldiers on the other side of the world. 


Thank you again to my beautiful and loving sister :) If you are interested in donating, or sending a care package/letter this month, please email me at spennerphotography@gmail.com. I will give you the address to the soldiers we are supporting this month.

In other news, I registered to become a bone marrow donor today to get ready for the June Feature! I can't wait to tell you what I have planned :) Have a great weekend!


Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment