Wednesday, July 13, 2011

whitecaps tickets!

Sorry for my absence lately! I just bought a new computer and FINALLY got it back from the Geek Squad at Best Buy...and I'm still trying to get it up and running!

In the meantime, I wanted to let you guys know that I toured Kids' Food Basket on Monday and it was amazing! I have so much to tell you about how wonderful this organization is, I can't wait. But for now I have to tell you that they gave me some Whitecaps tickets to raffle off :) KFB will be at the Whitecaps game on Thursday, July 28th to raise awareness about childhood hunger in Grand Rapids. They will be collecting juice box donations at the game, so make sure you bring some along!

ALSO, Thursday games at the Whitecaps are $1 hot dogs and $2 beers! What a deal :)

The two people who bring me at least 24 juice boxes first will receive a set of tickets for the game on July 28th :) Good luck to you all!

I will be back later this week to share some pictures and more info about my tour.

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment