Monday, August 1, 2011

August Feature - Stuff The Bus!

Since August is when we start thinking about going back to school, my friend Jess gave me the idea to do something with school supplies. So, I began my research and found Stuff the Bus!

Stuff the Bus is put on by Heart of West Michigan United Way, and they collect school supplies to give to elementary schools of Grand Rapids. This month, I will be talking about Heart of West Michigan United Way and the programs they offer, as well as collecting school supplies. 

I'm proud to say my office has again agreed to help out this month! We will tell the residents about Stuff the Bus, and collect items in the clubhouse throughout the month. I am blessed to not only work in a place where I am able to get so many people involved but also have a very supportive staff as well.


So, while you are out doing your annual back to school shopping this month--pick up a few extra items! Stay tuned for the list of items they are asking for AND more info about United Way!


Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment