Monday, August 29, 2011

final cry for help :)

Wowza...where has summer gone?! All the sudden I woke up this morning and here is the last week in August. How did that happen?!

Regardless of how ridiculously fast this summer went, the end is here which means back to school for the kids. I have been absolutely blown away by the amount of things we have collected for Stuff the Bus, and cannot wait to start tallying everything up. I know the children of Grand Rapids will be so excited to have great supplies to start out the new year! If you'd still like to donate, contact me or if you would like to drop items off yourself, email my friend Fritz...you can find his contact info here.

I'll be back later this week with the difference, but for now, all you lovely little ones and college kids getting back into school mode, have fun--and enjoy it while you can :)

Be the change. Make the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment