Wednesday, August 10, 2011

miracle treat day

I'm interrupting my normal blog posts to tell you about an exiting event! Tomorrow, August 11th is Miracle Treat Day at Dairy Queen! This is quite possibly the best day ever. 

I love ice cream. And I especially love a Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard from DQ, but don't love the price or the calories. So, I usually only get one if Cory is in town... but tomorrow gives me an excuse!

You can enjoy your choice of blizzards from DQ and not feel bad about it because at least $1 of every blizzard purchased tomorrow helps sick and injured children at the local Children's Miracle Network Hospital. They collected $5.5 million in 2010! So head to your local DQ and enjoy a treat and the last few weeks of summer....and save the world :) Click here for more details!


Be the change. Make the difference.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment