Wednesday, September 28, 2011

one last push

me&Grandpa Bruno
One of the greatest men I have ever known, my Grandpa Bruno, taught me many amazing things...but one of the most important is that family always comes first. It was something he always said and lived by, and it's one of the reasons that side of the family is so close, because we were raised with that mentality.

When I'm sad, or scared or feel alone...I want my mom. Or my dad. Or my sister. And after talking to them or seeing them, regardless if the situation causing me greif is done or solved, I instantly feel better....just hearing their voice.


The Ronald McDonald House is so important because a family needs to be together during a scary time, like facing a medical complication. And that's just what the Ronald McDonald House Charities provides...a place for them to just be a family. To love and support and lean on one another.

It's your last chance to help out the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan! Scrounge up the last of your pop tabs! Head over to Thirty One gifts and SHOP so a percentage of the sales can go to the RMH! Our families deserve it.

Be the change. Make the difference.  

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of the work you do Jessie to help others.

    I remember your grandpa Bruno. Family was his everything!

    I haven't forgotten to get the check in the mail! I promise, tomorrow.
    Love, Lynne

    ReplyDelete