Sunday, October 2, 2011

hello October!

October seems to have creeped up on me somehow! Time to wrap up one month and introduce another :) 

As you all know, in September I featured The Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan, collected pop tabs for them to turn in for money and hosted a Thirty One party where a percentage of the sales go to them! I have a gallon size zip lock bag full of pop tabs which may only come out to a few dollars--but every little bit helps! I am not sure yet how much money will be donated to RMH through Thirty One, but I will let you know when I know the total :)
 
On to October :) Since this month is breast cancer awareness month, I have decided to feature Susan G. Komen for the Cure! I am excited to tell you more about this great organization and all the ways you can help, but the main way I will be supporting them is collecting Yoplait yogurt lids as part of their "Save Lids. Save Lives."  So, start buying yogurt with the PINK lids, and get them to me this month! Stay tuned for more details :)

Be the change. Make the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment