Monday, September 12, 2011

pop tops

If you are looking for a simple way to help out this month for the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan here is what you can do: save pop tabs!

If you're anything like me and need caffeine to survive your day any way, you are already halfway there! Now all you have to do is remember to remove the pop tab from your can, and get them to me or the RMH. Then, they turn them in to Padnos Iron & Metal Company and they recycle them for Aluminum's market value price. 

Since I started thinking about featuring RMH, I've been collecting them and thinking that I had a pretty good collection going...and then Aunt Barb showed up with this one day:


My uncle (her husband)'s family owns a bar in Muskegon, and they collect pop tabs to send to a House in Arizona--and decided to spread the love this month for the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan! Thanks to all who contributed to this giant bag :)

I bet you can find as many or more at your home or work! Keep an eye out and donate them to RMH this month! Stay tuned for more about the Ronald McDonald House Charities and how you can help. 

Be the change. Make the difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment