Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Will Pardee

Have you ever seen something so amazing you're not sure it's actually real? Something so beautiful and detailed and impossible to create? 

This is what I'm talking about: 



Am amazing drawing done of the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan that is so far beyond any artistic ability I could ever imagine...that I was astonished to find it was done by mouth, by a quadriplegic.

  
Will Pardee broke his neck during a diving accident in August of 1981. In 1982, his wife encouraged him to try drawing and since has created wonderful masterpieces like this one. I love his story, of taking something so tragic and creating such beauty from it, but I love his quote up there the most...

"I thank God for the ability He has given me to share my talent, my testimony and His love with others."

If you have a talent you can use to help others at the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan (ex: cooking), click here to find out how to get started. Even if you claim to have no talent, you can still help out by getting your pop tabs to your local RMH OR shop Thirty One gifts by clicking here and selecting my party so a percentage of the sale goes to RMH!

Be the change. Make the difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment