Tuesday, October 11, 2011

pennies for the girls


Look at all the pretty pink! We have already had several residents come in to donate their pennies for Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and I'm sure we'll have a few more. As I was closing up tonight, I noticed someone had snuck by me and left a zip lock bag full of rolled pennies and there was a $10 dollar bill in one of the jars! I honestly felt like crying, I was so proud.

Remember, you don't even have to donate money this month, just send me your PINK yogurt lids from Yoplait and I will send them in. For every lid sent Yoplait is donating TEN CENTS to Susan G. Komen... you can register yours on your own here.  

I also need to let you know how much money we raised by shopping Thirty One last month for Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan. $67 is on it's way to the House right now to help provide a home away from home for those facing medical emergencies :) Nice work everyone! Stay tuned for more about Susan G. Komen!  

Be the change. Make the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment