Wednesday, November 16, 2011

webisode wednesday

This month has been a hard month so far strictly for the fact that I have not been able to get in contact with anyone from In The Image. I have tried to set up a time to tour, but I am sure they are busy with customers who need them more right now. Unfortunately, that means I have no pictures to share with you! 

So, instead I am sharing a YouTube video that they posted today on their website. Each Wednesday they have a little video where they interview a worker and show the area they work in. It is really nice to see these people who work so hard and are so passionate for In The Image and all that they do there. Check it out!


As a reminder I am collecting warm weather items through the end of the month to give to In The Image! Contact me if you have your donation ready to pick up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment