Friday, February 10, 2012

beautiful notes

The first few times I posted Operation Beautiful notes, I was pretty nervous. I felt like Santa Clause or something, trying to be sneaky but at the same time so excited. I was in an Old Navy dressing room trying to find a pair of jeans that fit and were short enough for me. This can take hours in my world, so I had a lot of time to get excited about leaving the note behind. 

Sure enough, not long into trying on things I heard a little voice in my head criticizing my body. So, I decided to put the note up while I was still trying things on...and just like that, I felt better. After two rounds in two different dressing rooms, I found a pair I love and left two notes behind. I hope whatever lovely ladies found my notes feel better about themselves too.

Join the Operation Beautiful movement! You never know how big of an impact a small note can have.

Be the change. Make the difference. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Haven't done it yet , but the notes are in my purse. I will take a picture when, I place my "You Are Beautiful!"

    You are beautiful, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete