Friday, February 3, 2012

pop tops

Remember in September when I talked about the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan? We collected pop tabs and had a Thirty One purse party with a percentage of the sales going to RMH...ringing a bell yet?

Well, a few things...I will forever be collecting pop tabs. So, for the rest of my life, you can get the little tabs on your pop can to me and I will get them to RMH. They turn them into Padnos Iron and Metal Company to recycle them, and they receive aluminum's market price in exchange.

Also, February is Caring Hearts Month, which means you can buy a heart for ONE DOLLAR at any participating McDonald's, and 100% if the money goes to the RMH in Grand Rapids and Lansing. Giving back can be so easy :)

I also have to thank you all for your love and support after sharing my story in my last post. You are all so wonderful!

Be the change. Make the difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment