Wednesday, March 7, 2012

beautiful notes.

 

I've been trying to get creative with leaving notes for Operation Beautiful so I started leaving them at the gym. Except that's really tricky to do because my gym is always SO busy, and there is always people around. Also, it's really hard to take a picture once I do leave it. I finally left a good one and had a chance to take a picture, and hope it made someone's day :)

 



I also really wanted to leave one at the grocery store, because I feel like shopping for food can be really hard. You want to get healthy things, but there are so many temptations and half the time the healthy things taste like cardboard. I hope my little note brightened someone's trip to Target. 

Have you left beautiful notes yet? If so, I would love to see them! You can email them to me at spennerphotography@gmail.com. Also, you can go to Operation Beautiful for more about the organization, how you can help and how to get help if you are struggling with body image issues.

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment