Friday, April 6, 2012

beautiful notes.

I've realized throughout creating this blog that you cannot force people to make a difference. I get frustrated often thinking "It's so easy, why don't more people just do this one little thing?" Collect pop tops for Ronald McDonald House. Collect box tops for education. Make a $5 donation to Safe Haven. Write a beautiful note.

There are several great people in my life I don't have to ask twice to donate. They selflessly give whatever type of donation I am collecting at the time, and one of them is my good friend Lynne. This week, she posted her first beautiful note! So proud of her for spreading the love :) I know she made someone's day by just that little sticky note. Click here for more information about the organization that is changing how people feel about themselves, Operation Beautiful, and how YOU can be a part of it!

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment