Monday, July 30, 2012

first donation!

I received the first donation for Great Lakes Academy this weekend from of course, my mother! She said these boxes of crayons were on sale for $.50 each at Target. I love Target. So I got inspired and did some shopping there myself. They have such great deals there for school supplies right now, and they even have coupons for some of the stuff so it's even better! I got a ton of stuff for only around $50! 

Contact me at bethechangemakethedifference@gmail.com if you would like to make a donation to Ashleigh's school. Let's make it so none of the teachers have to worry about running out of supplies this year! Here is the list again of most needed items:


*Backpacks
*#2 Pencils
*Rulers
*Ballpoint Pens
*Compass
*Clorox Wipes
*Hand Sanitizer
*Pocket Folders
*Highlighters
*Colored Pencils
*Protractors
*Gallon-sized Plastic Bags
*Spiral Notebooks
*Markers
*Notebook Paper
*Dry Erase Markers
*Kleenex
*Band Aids

Be the change. Make the difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment