Wednesday, August 1, 2012

KFB event.

Looking for another fun, active event for you to go to and save the world? Well you are in luck! For the fifth year, the Millennium Triathlon team has graciously selected Kids' Food Basket as one of the charities to receive proceeds from the race. Last year more than 10,000 Sack Suppers were made possible with this event alone! 

Click here if you want to register to challenge yourself and save the world! 

Tomorrow is the big chop and I'm getting super nervous. I will be donating at least 10 inches of hair to Locks of Love, which takes donated hair and makes it into wigs for children with illnesses which cause them to lose their hair. I've been growing my hair out for about two years now...so it will be a big change! 

Here is my last day of curling before work :( I will try to get a post up tomorrow night to show you the after pics....wish me and my cousin Leah (who is donating with me) luck!

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment