Friday, November 22, 2013

friday five.



A lot of blogs do a "Friday Five" post about different things....my Aunt Barb posts five accomplishments, some do facts you may not know, etc. I've decided I am going to hop on board and do five things this week has made me thankful for. I will be challenging myself to think of specific things that have happened or things that have occurred to open my eyes to just how blessed I am....feel free to share any of yours with me too :)

ONE. Thankful for a thoughtful hubby who took time out of his morning to scrape my car off for me so I didn't have to suffer so long in the cold (okay, that was last week, but I'm still counting it).

TWO. Thankful for a great group of people to work with who support me in every way....whether it means laughing or crying over the latest chaos, or just going out for a drink :)

THREE. Thankful for the ability to go for a really long run (went for 30 minutes straight this week without stopping!)

FOUR. Thankful for Ashleigh, who can always make me laugh. Loved our halfway date this week!

FIVE. Thankful for healthy babies on their way to this world. Three little miracles are cooking and I just can't wait to meet them!

Be the change. Make the difference.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I know a secret because you linked to your aunt's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I'm going to give it a try on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete