Wednesday, January 21, 2015

mended little hearts final count


We just finished up and shipped out all of our hats for Mended Little Hearts of West Michigan! Between me, my mom, my Aunt Barb and Aunt Sonnie, we made twenty five hats for babies battle heart disease in Michigan! 

We had all sort of different patterns and sizes...they are all beautiful in their own way. I am happy knowing we have made a difference in the lives of others in this small way :) 

If you would like to know more about how to help Mended Little Hearts of West Michigan, click HERE. Or, if you are interested in volunteering your knit or crochet skills, check with your local hospital with how to donate finished items. Most hospitals almost always have links on their sites with pattern and yarn requirements for their patients. 

Be the change. Make the difference.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the recognition in your blog, Jessie. I do feel our combined efforts will make a difference to the babes in need. It was so fun working together on this project. And, I'm so glad we made this contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh of course! thank YOU for getting us all into the project :) let me know if you find anything else similar!

    ReplyDelete