Saturday, February 5, 2011

the difference -- KLF :)

Good morning everyone!

I was able to go meet Kim last night for dinner and give her all of the food I collected for KLF. We met halfway between here and there--since I have to work today and couldn't go all the way home. But I wanted to show you some pictures of all the food!

Here it is in my living room--bagged up and ready to go :)

AND here it is in my car--completely filling up my trunk! I know my goal was to fill up my entire car, but I think filling up the whole trunk is pretty good too.

I also forgot to announce the winner of donating the most food! The winner is JACKIE :) as she donated pretty much all of the Target stuff you see! Nice work!

Please click here if you would like to go to the Kalamazoo Loaves & Fishes website to make a donation or become a volunteer. I will be back in a day or so to start talking about the Harbor Humane Society!

Be the change. Make the difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment