Wednesday, April 13, 2011

first full water bottle :)

I was at my Aunt Barb's last night when she passed this along to me:

Yes, it's exactly what you think it is...the first full water bottle! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! A huge HUGE thank you to Jack and Lynne, who have been friends with Aunt Barb for years. They are helping out so much this month by filling bottles and getting the rest of their family involved too! Nice work!  
 
My plan is to count it out tomorrow night, but I can hardly wait to find out how much is in there...so I may stay up and do it tonight. 
 
ALSO: in case you didn't notice in the picture, apparently the water bottles start to sort of cave in when they get full. So watch out :) 
 
Keep up the good work everyone! Please send me your pictures of your bottles too, I'd love to see them!


Be the change. Make the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment