Monday, April 25, 2011

florida-y

Due to the stomach flu taking over my life this weekend, I unfortunately had to cancel my meeting with Paul from Clean Water For The World. I was really bummed, but hopefully we'll be able to catch up one of these days.

On another note, one of my cousins, Drew lives in Florida and not only is a very talented and smart rocket scientist, but he also rocks as a cousin and friend. Although he is approximately 1200 miles away from me, he has been collecting change for the blog this month! 

He has collected $36.00 and is sending it my way! Since it's sort of hard to ship all the change, he'll send a check (which YOU can do too if you're far away). I asked him to take a picture of his water bottle, and to make it look Florida-y. I think he did a fantastic job! Thanks Drew, for all your support :)

I also got another water bottle back from Aunt Barb! She has been doing major work this month--she has gotten a few of her friends involved in collecting change as well. And in her water bottle alone, she had $42.00!

I've decided to extend this month's challenge through May 7th, as I have several bottles to collect and count! Please start sending them my way :) If you'd like to donate, and haven't yet, click here to go to the CW4W website.

Be the change. Make the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment