Thursday, April 28, 2011

past halfway!

With the month ending, I have been busy trying to collect all the change for Clean Water For The World. I have gotten several donations, so I'll get right to thanking all of you!

A huge thank you first of all to my wonderful boyfriend for not only taking care of me last weekend while we were both sick, but also for donating. 

With Cory's donation, plus donations from Stan, Aunt Maggie, my mom's Bible study group, Tony and Heather and Jordan (again) WE HAVE MADE IT PAST HALFWAY!! Right now, I have $563.59 rolled and ready to go :)

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this. I feel sort of like it's Christmas Eve--you know how you can't sleep because you are too excited to open presents?! I can hardly wait to see if we made it to $700! 


These are some of the facts that you and I are changing this month:

*According to the World Health Organization, 1.1 billion people worldwide lack access to clean water—that’s approximately one in six people on earth. 

*1.8 million people die every year from diarrhea diseases including cholera and Ecoli.


Be the change. Make the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment