Monday, May 30, 2011

the difference -- Any Soldier

Thank you to all of you who helped support Any Soldier this month! I was able to send out four care packages and several letters to show the soldiers some love! I haven't heard back from any of them yet, but if I do I will let you know.


I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend! I had a nice weekend up north with the man :) But as always on this holiday, I remember my Grandpa John who served in World War II and passed away six years ago... and also my Grandpa Bruno who passed away five years ago this weekend. Miss you both all the time...

If you would still like to donate or send a care package, please visit Any Soldier to learn more about how to help.

I will be back later this week to introduce the feature for June! Can't wait!

Be the change. Make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment